Acne No More Review - Final Facts - Scam or Not?


After spending countless days on the internet trying to find free information on acne, I came across the Acne No More system, and I was really skeptical about it because I have got scammed by a lot of acne products and the Acne No More system being an information guide made it look more like a scam than a real cure.


...You see I have been to the dermatologist... I have tried countless acne medicine products... I have even gone to the extent of surgery (which I didn't perform because my friends were holding me back).


Mike Walden, the author of Acne No More claimed that his system was a complete natural / holistic method that will help cure acne from the inside. Well, that was something to think about.


I went through forums and discussion groups to see if anybody had tried the Acne No More system, and I only came across Internet Marketers trying to promote the Acne No More to me.


...This really turned me off, but eventually I decided to try it myself since there was a 8 week money back guarantee endorsed by a reputed company called Clickbank.


The book is more than 240 pages long and it has too much information to read all at once. I had to read the book twice to understand the whole system, and it literally took me 4 days to complete reading it twice.


I was really reluctant to follow the actions in the Acne No More book because it focuses on detox diet programs and several other detox things to do for which I had to sacrifice certain things I really enjoy doing.


The good thing about this program is that it doesn't ask you to buy any medicine or treatment product other than certain food products.


...In 23 days, I finally got almost clear skin with exactly two spots that weren't even visible unless I zoom my face on the mirror.


Now it has been more than 2 years, and I still have clear skin, and NO I am NOT on the Acne No More program anymore. It was a one time action only.


So as you can see, Acne No More (Not a Scam) works as long as you are willing to have patience and self control since it requires you to sacrifice a few things until the program is over.


CLICK HERE to get your own copy of the Acne No More System today, and I wish you all the very best.


Feel free to post a comment on what you think about the Acne No More system. Do you think it is scam? And why?


Cheers...


www.AcneNoMore.com


2 comments:

aww22 said...

I found your acne no more review to be a great help. I ended up buying it so will let you know how I do.

Unknown said...

Thousands of women and men of every age have completely cured their acne condition and achieved lasting clear skin naturally, without drugs, over the counters, creams or “magic potions,” simply by using the clinically proven, scientifically-accurate step by step method found inside this amazing acne freedom guidebook.
acne problem